I like the activity you recommend, but I miss the recommended age or grade and, from my point of view, in order to avoid children cheating, I would separate the exercise keys in another file or link.
Hi Ricard, I agree with you. I forgot to tell you the best age for this activity. Sorry, these exercises are recommended for children who are eight years old, studying 3rd Grade in Primary School. I posted this entry with the activities and keys together to download everything at the same time. But perhaps children don't resist the temptation!!!
Hi Maria Jose, I like how you focused all the activities. They can be a great resource for preparing a teaching unit for third course. A great idea to share and download the material.
Dear María José,
ReplyDeleteI like the activity you recommend, but I miss the recommended age or grade and, from my point of view, in order to avoid children cheating, I would separate the exercise keys in another file or link.
Hi Ricard,
DeleteI agree with you. I forgot to tell you the best age for this activity. Sorry, these exercises are recommended for children who are eight years old, studying 3rd Grade in Primary School.
I posted this entry with the activities and keys together to download everything at the same time. But perhaps children don't resist the temptation!!!
Hi Maria Jose,
ReplyDeleteI like how you focused all
the activities. They can be a great resource for preparing a teaching unit for third course.
A great idea to share and download the material.
Well done!!
dacasito