CLOCK

relojes web gratis

Saturday 1 December 2012

JUST JAZZ AND RELAX!

Please, press here to listen to a relaxing song. Listen to it twice and then, you can try again thinking about the missing words below:

She´s got brown __________, she´s got __________ eyes.
She´s got brown eyes, that __________ of jazz.

Fifi the dog! Fifi the ________!
That queen of jazz and razzamatazz!
Bow-wow-wow! Bow-wow-wow!
She´s got brown eyes that queen of ___________!

She´s got ___________ ears, she´s got big ears.
She´s got big _____________ that queen of jazz.

Fifi the dog...

She´s got curly hair, she´s got _________ __________.
______´s got curly hair, that queen of jazz.

Fifi the dog...

2 comments:

  1. Hello Maria José! I love your blog. The resorces are quite interesting and creative.
    I do like this song.
    Congratulations for your idea!

    Regards, Marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, I hope you find it useful in your lessons.

    ReplyDelete